An Introduction to Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet Weight Loss Food Plan
The Cookie Diet is quick weight loss diet plan
established in 1975 by Dr. Sanford Siegal, a Miami-based doctor who has helped thousands of people lose weight with his unique calorie-restricted diet system.
The Cookie Diet is a simple weight loss food plan that involves the consumption of low-fat, high-protein cookies specifically designed to suppress the appetite. The appetite curbing quality of the cookies by Dr. Siegal enable users to reduce their intake to 1200 calories- the amount of calories needed to induce fast and healthy weight loss.
Cookie Diet- A simple plan to lose weight
If you’re looking for a simple and straightforward way to lose weight, the Cookie Diet is a perfect meal plan for you. Here are some basics that you need to remember about this calorie-restricted diet:
- You eat a total of six cookies per day. The feeding time starts at breakfast and ends in the afternoon. Each specifically-formulated appetite suppressing cookie contains 60 calories. At dinner, you are expected to eat a full meal consisting of meats, vegetables and fruits. The total calorie intake under the classic Cookie Diet meal plan is 800 calories per day.
- The Dr. Siegal Plan 10X was introduced in 2011 was a revision of the classic diet. In this meal plan, a total of 9 cookies are to be consumed throughout the day. Ideally, users should consume 1 to 2 cookies every two hours to satisfy hunger. Again, the dinner should be a full meal consisting of meats, vegetables and fruits. The total calorie intake under Plan 10X is 1200 calories per day which is considered ideal calorie intake that triggers fast weight loss.
The Benefits of Cookie Diet
Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet Meal Plan is available here. If you have other questions, do not hesitate to call us on 1300 707 077 today.
- It is ideal for those who want to experience a delicious way during their weight loss journey. The formulated cookies come in five flavours namely blueberries, oatmeal raisin, chocolate, bananas, and coconuts.
- The cookies are low-fat and high in protein which means you will not lose muscle but burn fat in the process.
- The Dr. Siegal’s Diet Cookie meal plan also features appetite curbing shakes that may be used in place of cookies.
- As it is considered a calorie-restricted diet, expert to lose 5 to 8 kilograms of weight in just 4 weeks.