- Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet cookies are normal cookies, they are just low calorie and contain a special mixture of proteins that naturally suppress hunger.
- They taste like normal cookies, they are all natural, no artificial flavours.
- The cookies help control your hunger so that you can stick to a low calorie diet.
- Weight Losing Phase: 9 Cookies (1-2 cookies every 2 hours) plus Dinner (lean meat plus salad/veggies).
- Weight Maintenance Phase: Once goal weight achieved, eat healthy meals and enjoy the cookies as a healthy, low calorie snack between meals.
Message from Dr. Siegal
Dr. Sanford Siegal recently announced his retirement. His famous hunger-controlling weight-loss cookies and diet plan has now passed on to a new generation of medical professionals, Australian Based Team of Pharmacists, OzHealth Pharma, who will keep them going for years to come. Dr. Siegal’s COOKIE DIET and CookieDiet.com will remain a family-owned business.
The new owners have been selected personally by Dr. Siegal to be the custodians of his brand, his weight-loss philosophy, and his secret, decades-old hunger-controlling protein formula.
Introducing OzHealth Pharma
OzHealth Pharma is an Australian Pharmaceutical Company owned and operated by a Team of Pharmacists, dedicated to meeting your specific health needs. Our goal is to provide safe products with a clinical base that enhance the quality of every day life.
We are honoured to continue Dr. Siegal’s Legacy and honour his years of hard work changing the face of the weight loss community.
We proudly bake Dr. Siegal’s successful 10X formula (9 Cookies a day plus dinner plan) in Australia and ship it World Wide!
Q: What is Dr. Siegal’s COOKIE DIET?
Ans: Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet is a diet that was designed by Dr. Sanford Siegal who has been treating obesity for over 50 years. While he was writing a book on what natural foods suppress hunger, he decided to formulate a food, and the best vehicle he thought would be a cookie, as its portable, convenient and doesn’t need refrigeration. He has been using this diet for the last 37 years in his medical practice and has treated over 500, 000 patients successfully. Initially it was only available from 100s of doctor practices in South Florida, till son and CEO Matthew Siegal, brought the cookies to the world through the Internet in 2007, since then the diet has taken off, celebrities have been using it and there have been amazing results that have changed many peoples lives.
It has now come to Australia through OzHealth Pharma, an Australian company owned and operated by Australian Pharmacists. OzHealth has a sound reputation for having quality products and has selected to bring Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet to Australia as it is based on over 37 years of medical experience and because the diet is physiologically sound. OzHealth has tested Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet on 10 Australians before the launch and found an average of 7.6kg loss within the first month. Now there have been thousands of success stories and cases of people losing up to 27Kgs in 3 months. More info on cookiediet.com.au or ozhealthpharma.com.au
*Results may vary from person to person.
Q: Why is Dr. Siegal’s COOKIE DIET cookies so effective?
Ans: Half the battle with diets is convenience, the other half is hunger and this diet conquers both and gives you a way to keep the weight afterwards.
- Convenience: The cookies are so convenient as you have nothing to prepare or make up, you just take 1 bag of cookies with you for the day and eat 1 or 2 cookies every 2 hours, then dinner is a simple lean meat plus salad or veggies. Simple.
- Hunger: The success behind this diet is that it helps you stick to a low calorie diet (1000-1200 calories/day) without feeling hungry. Of course it takes a few days to adjust to the change in diet, but after that the cookies really suppress your hunger and help you stick to the diet without those pesky hunger pangs.
- Afterwards: Once goal weight achieved, eat healthy meals and enjoy the cookies as a healthy, low calorie, hunger suppressing snack between meals so you don’t over eat.
- Proof: This diet is not a fad, it has been going strong and only growing by word of mouth for the last 40 years.
Q: How do you use Dr. Siegal’s COOKIE DIET cookies?
Ans: We don’t actually have the diet plan on the box, as people can use them as they please. There are people that choose to use them as a healthy snack alternative. However if you are interested in how Dr. Siegal has been using them in the U.S below are the details.
The purpose of the cookies is to control your hunger so you can stick to a reduced-calorie diet. They contain a particular mixture of proteins, derived from various food substances, that Dr. Siegal has been personally making in his Miami bakery since 1975. There are no drugs or added stimulants in the products.
The way Dr. Siegal designed it, and has been using it on over 500, 000 patients over the last 37 years is to have 1 to 2 cookies every 2 hours plus dinner.
For dinner, you have 500 to 700 calories. The dinner is flexible but should be high in lean protein; avoid sugar and lots of carbs.
We do have some recipes inside the box for dinner, however as a guide, 250g of lean meat (chicken, fish, lamb) plus salad/veggies that is about 500-700 calories.
- Overall you will have 1000-1200 calories a day.
- Each cookie has only 60 calories.
- It is advised to take a daily multivitamin (any brand) and at least 8 glasses of water.
- Tea and coffee is allowed (avoid milk, cream and sugar if possible – sweeteners are allowed)
The first few days will take you some time to adjust to the change in diet, but usually after 2-4 days you will find it very easy and convenient to follow.
If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 077 707
Q: In the Weight Losing Phase what if I am not hungry to eat my 1 or 2 cookies every 2 hours ?
Ans: Some customers find the cookies so filling that they do not get through the 9 cookies a day. It is a myth eating less means you will lose weight faster. 1000-1200 calories is ideal for weight loss, any less and your body will begin to hold on to your weight.
For best results, it is recommended to eat all 9 cookies (around 500 calories) plus the 500-700 calorie dinner.
Eating 1 or 2 cookies strictly every 2 hours has the advantages of:
1. Keeping your hunger under control throughout the day
2. Continually spiking your metabolism and not allowing it to slow down for better results
3. Training your body and mind to eat small, frequent meals
Q: How much exercise should I do?
- Weight Losing Phase: 9 Cookies (1-2 cookies every 2 hours) plus Dinner (lean meat plus salad/veggies) – exercise is not absolutely necessary as you will already be in a caloric deficit, but if you would like to exercise – only light exercise recommended (30min walk 3 times a week)
- Weight Maintenance Phase: Once goal weight achieved, eat healthy meals and enjoy the cookies as a healthy, low calorie snack between meals – intermediate to advanced exercise recommended based on fitness level.
Q: Where can I Buy Dr. Siegal’s COOKIE DIET?
Ans: The cookies are available for order mainly online at cookiediet.com at the moment through Amazon. They are exclusively disturbed by OzHealth Pharma. If you have any questions please email us on [email protected]
How Do I Get Best Results?
For best results, use the diet at least one month, and also measure your waist as well as your weight once a week.
Q: How long does it take to receive the cookies once I place an order?
Ans: The cookies are baked here in Sydney, Australia for your convenience.
Due to the high demand please allow 2-5 working days. We are doing everything we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Q: Can I use them if I have Diabetes or any other Medical Conditions?
Ans: Questions about medical conditions must be directed to your doctor. Show the ingredients to your doctor and always follow his or her instructions. We are actually a company owned and operated by Australian pharmacists. We recommend that you consult your GP before starting any diet if you are diabetic. Dr. Siegal has treated many diabetics with great success, however every case is different, so please consult your doctor, and if you or your doctor has any questions he can contact us directly on 1300 077 707.
There is nothing harmful in the cookies, they are normal low calorie cookies with a special combination of natural proteins that naturally suppress hunger.
Please see story here on cookie diet and diabetes:
Dr. Siegal has been using it on over 500,000 patients over the last 40 years.
Q: Can I use them if I am Pregnant or Lactating?
Ans: Whilst pregnant or lactating, before going on any diet you must consult your doctor. Dr. Siegal’s Cookies do not contain any harmful ingredients or drugs. They are normal cookies, the only difference is that they are low calorie and contain a special combination of natural proteins which help control hunger. The Cookies may be taken in many ways. Having the cookies as a healthy snack alternative to chips, muffins or other cookies maybe the best way you can use it while pregnant/lactating.
Q: How fast do you lose weight?
Ans: On 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day, the typical person will lose around 5 to 7 kilos per month. Believe it or not, if you go much below that amount you’ll actually lose at a slower rate. That’s why it’s important to have 1,000 or more calories.Your rate of weight loss may vary due to the amount of exercise you get, your age, and your medical condition. But that’s a pretty typical range.
Q: Do you give samples?
Ans: Unfortunately we do not supply samples packs as the individual bags in the box cannot be supplied without their box due to labelling, and we have exactly the right number of boxes for the packets. However we can assure you they are all baked fresh in Sydney and we have received many compliments about the taste of all 4 flavours.
Q: Do the Cookies Contain Sugar?
Ans: There are only 4g of sugar per cookie. During the weight losing phase when a user eats 9 cookies a day, the total sugar intake per day is 36g which is well below average daily sugar intake of an adult.
The reason the cookies contain sugar, is so that when a user stops using the diet, they do not put on rebound weight when they move to the maintenance phase or return to normal eating.
This amount of sugar does not raise red flag even for diabetic users as it is still below daily averages.
Q: How is this Cost Effective?
Ans: A lot of our customers say, “It’s cheaper to be on the diet than off it!” How does that make sense?
The reason being is when your in the weight losing phase you’re eating 9 cookies a day plus dinner, dinner is the only meal you this diet doesn’t cover. So when you buy a month supply for $189.95, thats $47.49/week and that covers essentially breakfast and lunch for 7 days, so if you divide that by 14 meals that works out to $3.39 per meal and thats definitely cost effective.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Ans: The cookies are a like a normal cookie, there are no artificial colours or flavours. Just incase you have any allergies note that they do contain gluten, wheat and egg and may have traces of nuts. However there is no strange or harmful hunger suppressing ingredients in them, the way it works is by using a combination of proteins formulated by Dr. Siegal to suppress hunger.
Nutritional info per cookie:
Ans: 2 g protein (containing Dr. Siegal’s Formula) 2g fat NO cholesterol 8g carbohydrates (4.5g of the carbs is sugar) 0.75g fibre 0.2g sodium
Total of 60 calories per cookie.
Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet Nutritional Facts